Review Highlights

Incredible Tour Operator

Reviewed June 15, 2019
murraymcw
Cape Town, South Africa

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 13, 2019

Jason is wonderful! Trust worthy guide who knows where to go for the fish. Very personable. Caught a bunch of Tuna, saw 14 turtles, shark, and a whale with a calf!! We will be back to see him again. Thank you!

Date of experience: August 2019
jasontours, Propietario at Jason Tours, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2019

Thank you Yendry! I'm very glad that know you enjoyed the trip. See you soon..

Reviewed June 15, 2019

Jason took us (2 adults and 3 kids) out on an incredible fishing and snorkeling morning? His boat was sparkling clean and the equipment he brought along for fishing and snorkeling was all of a very high quality.

Jason himself has an amazingly calm energy and is a very cool person. He has a ready smile and a calm demeanor. It was an incredible experience for myself, my wife and 3 children. I cannot recommend this operator enough.

We caught some really nicely sized tuna whereas some other boats came in empty handed. Jason kept an eye on the conditions and knows his trade. Excellent tour, excellent price, excellent man. 'highly recommended.

Date of experience: June 2019
jasontours, Propietario at Jason Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 6 days ago

Thank you Murray!
I very appreciated you review, that inspires me to do my job better every day. You are a very nice family and I hope see you again..

Reviewed June 4, 2019 via mobile

We had a great time fishing with Jason. He was friendly, knowledgeable, and very professional. We caught lots of fish, and he cut up our tuna so we could take it home to cook. I would recommend him to anyone!

Date of experience: June 2019

Thank you! It's my pleasure and I pass a great time on the sea with you too. Thanks for fish with me and I hope see you again on the future..
Pura Vida!!

Reviewed May 31, 2019 via mobile

We had a great day fishing with Captain Jason. I contacted him online prior to our vacation and he was quick to respond and stayed in contact up to the time of our charter. I specifically requested that we target rooster fish on this trip and even though the conditions were not ideal for it Jason still knew the area and where we would have our best opportunity. At the end of the day I landed my first rooster. The boat was very nice, modern fishing equipment and cold drinks. I have booked many fishing trips throughout CR and Mexico and without a doubt I would book with Captain Jason again.

Date of experience: June 2019

Thanks akajason! I really appreciate that you trust in me. I feel great because you fulfilled one of your dreams. That makes my job great. See you soon!

Reviewed April 26, 2019

Jason is an experienced local fishermen, higly knowleadgeable of the area and the underwater species. Troll, cast, and deep drop. We got fish at every level in the water column.

Date of experience: March 2019
jasontours, Propietario at Jason Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 4 days ago

Thank you Mario G. It's was a pleasure for me. I hope see you again.. Pura Vida!