“Quality mixed grill”

Ranked #2 of 18 Restaurants in Mal Pais
Cuisines: Argentinean, Barbecue, Grill
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Argentinian Open Grill & Restaurant combines Argentinian BBQ with local food. Also offering Cocktails, Vegetarian dishes, seafood, pasta, kids menu, homemade desserts and much more...
Reviewed April 7, 2018

Las Piedras offers amazing grilled meats from the hot coals, served with a warm welcome and passion.

We took a seat as far away as possible from the fire, as it gets really hot in the restuarant, but the food more than makes up for the heat. We ordered beers and a mixed grill which was perfectly cooked and enough for two. I loved the chicken and greens while my husband was a big fan of the red meat. The three brothers who own the place make time to chat. A really pleasant evening spent at Las Piedras, particularly if you love meat!

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

Class place! Great food and really nice people.
I would definitely return. I had the Tuna and it was outstanding!!!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed March 23, 2018 via mobile

If someone told me that the best Argentinian food around was in a surf town in Costa Rica, I would have laughed.

The chimichurri is simply the best I have ever tasted and I’ve been to Buenos Aires.

Aside from loving the food and the dedication to how it is cooked by the brothers who run it, what I love the most is the reasonable price. In Santa Teresa there is a ton of greed and inflated pricing. Not here. I ate my meal and felt no resentment when I got the bill. Worth every colon!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

The chicken, steak and baked potato are favourites. Recommend making reservations. Food is cooked on an open grill in the restaurant. Everything is delicious. A great spot!

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed March 2, 2018

The mixed grill was the best ever!!! With its mashed potatoes, salad and the chimichurri sauce it was exquisite!!
The bbq master is simply on point!!
The homemade flan also is a must!
The waiters and the ladys behind that counter are so sweet!
Went twice in the 9 days we were there and I consider it the best restaurant in town!

Date of visit: March 2018