I stayed at Ritmo as part of the Kelea Surf program the last week of January and was so happy with everything.
This is a very small property but for what you are in the area for, it's perfect. Cabinas are clean and well kept. Restaurant was delicious and the family that run's the hotel are very accommodating.
Just a short walk to Carmen beach for surfing or the main town of Santa Teresa for restaurants, shops, etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Feel the beat of the nature on one acre tropical gardens. The chant of colorful birds, the sound of the night wild-life and the constant waves of the Pacific Ocean. Let Ritmo Tropical be your host to make your holidays the best you ever had. Come enjoy Costa Rica with us! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Hotel Ritmo Tropical reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritmo Tropical Hotel Mal Pais
- Hotel Ritmo Tropical Costa Rica/Mal Pais