after checking in to what at first glance appeared to be a good place....the trouble began! Turned on the bathroom sink to wash my hands and the knob came off in my hand. Water splashing everywere. The front desk manned by a 14 year old boy was unable to rectify the problem. After 15-20 minutes ( I had turned off the water under the sink) the owner came in and "fixed" the problem. so we thought! Now There was no water as the knob had basically been jammed on. not repaired mind you! OK could be worse. We'll just use the shower water as a sink. Then the air conditioner ceased to function. This was repaired. Then the toilet wouldnt flush. when I told the owner that the toilet wouldnt function he began yelling and gesticulating. God knows what he was saying. Needless to say we left. Dont stay here its a dump. be forwarned!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Feel the beat of the nature on one acre tropical gardens. The chant of colorful birds, the sound of the night wild-life and the constant waves of the Pacific Ocean. Let Ritmo Tropical be your host to make your holidays the best you ever had. Come enjoy Costa Rica with us! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Ritmo Tropical reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritmo Tropical Hotel Mal Pais
- Hotel Ritmo Tropical Costa Rica/Mal Pais