We recently stayed at this hotel and were very impressed with what we experienced. The rooms are a great size with air conditioned rooms and satellite TV. The grounds had a pool and a restaurant (very yummy!). Everything was clean and the people were friendly.
We did a walk in and were fortunate enough to find a room. After biking around the area and seeing what else was to offer in terms of hotels, we were super pleased with our selection. The location is great- walking distance to a great surfing beach and all the amenities of town.
Word of warning- lots of people rent ATV's in the area to get around and we saw an unfortunate situation where a man was driving an atv, a dog bit his leg, he swerved, hit another ATV, cracked the fender, buggered up his knee= $1200 repair bill. Needless to say we rented bicycles instead.
If you come to the area, it is worth checking out this hotel. It's hard to beat for the price in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Feel the beat of the nature on one acre tropical gardens. The chant of colorful birds, the sound of the night wild-life and the constant waves of the Pacific Ocean. Let Ritmo Tropical be your host to make your holidays the best you ever had. Come enjoy Costa Rica with us! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Ritmo Tropical reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritmo Tropical Hotel Mal Pais
- Hotel Ritmo Tropical Costa Rica/Mal Pais