We've stayed a week in Ritmo Tropical and loved it! The rooms are spacious with fridge and big safe and a lovely porch where we regularly sat. Poolarea is beautiful, with comfortable deck chairs; pool was also for small kids very suitable. There is even an outdoor fitness area, that we didn't use (far too hot), so don't know the quality. Good wifi connection in the whole hotel and last but not least a fantastic restaurant, with complimentary coffee during the day. We've tried a lot of places but actually the food in the hotel restaurant was the best. And despite the fact that it was quiet in the whole village, the ritmo tropical restaurant was most of the times the one with most people and a nice atmosphere. All in all great value, one of our best stays during our 6 weeks holiday. One small negative remark. The host family didn't really give us the feeling we were very welcome, nothing wrong, but also nothing special.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Feel the beat of the nature on one acre tropical gardens. The chant of colorful birds, the sound of the night wild-life and the constant waves of the Pacific Ocean. Let Ritmo Tropical be your host to make your holidays the best you ever had. Come enjoy Costa Rica with us! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Ritmo Tropical reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritmo Tropical Hotel Mal Pais
- Hotel Ritmo Tropical Costa Rica/Mal Pais