Our group of 4 friends stayed at Bahia Encantada - A2 for 9 nights. The condo was perfect for it's location - it was far enough out of the main area of Jaco but close enough that we walked into town almost every evening for supper or daytime for groceries. The location within the complex was also very delightful - being right in front with the sand right below us and the ocean view unobstructed by other accommodations made our breakfast on the balcony very peaceful and serene. The pool area was very substantial with both shade and sun areas and 3 different pools - nice to have a few options for swimming instead of just one small pool. Although we did have a few inconveniences - our A/C quit one day, our dryer was not heating and our entrance cards kept getting deprogrammed, it did not have a negative effect on our vacation. The staff, in particular, Fernan the manager and the security guards (in letting us in) were very helpful in correcting these issues. We only had to sleep one night without the A/C and wait a couple days for the dryer. The only downfall for this particular condo was the owners lack of necessities - a toaster that works on both sides, maybe a few plastic cups if glass is not allowed by the pool, a couple of better knives with a sharp edge to cut the amazing fruit that we enjoyed for breakfast. It would be in the best interest for the owners to put a little money back into upgrading this condo. Overall these inconveniences were minor and we would still recommend this property to anyone interested in Jaco.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bahia Encantada is an impressive resort-like community at the northern end of Jaco Beach, Costa Rica. Bahia Encantada offers incredible ocean views over a series of infinity pools from what is widely considered Jaco's most beautiful beachfront estate. Spacious 2 and 3-bedroom condos boast luxurious comforts and numerous terraces, including private rooftop terraces atop all penthouse suites. Bahia Encantada offers several floor plans for two- and three-bedroom condos, with two or three baths, and ranging in size from 1,200 to 1,800 square feet. A spacious three-bedroom unit comfortably sleeps six to seven people. All rental condominiums have fully equipped kitchens, wireless Internet access, in-unit laundry, balconies with great views, telephone service, cable programming, and large LCD televisions with DVD players. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo and Despegar.com so you can book your Bahia Encantada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Daystar Bahia Encantada Hotel Jaco
- Bahia Encantada Costa Rica/Jaco