Our family of five stayed here for a week. It's self catering,Has a guard at the gate and is within walking distance to town. Free calls to the US and Canada, which was nice... And wifi that even reaches the pool. The rooms were simple but nice... The beds are not the greatest, but we were pretty tired when we hit them! We took taxi's into town sometimes, which cost us about $6 per trip. Worth it in the heat or with groceries... The guard at the gate was the best. Always smiling, knew our name and so helpful. Great showers and plenty of hot water! Washer dryer in our room, lovely view, rooftop hot tub, full size fridge... Great place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bahia Encantada is an impressive resort-like community at the northern end of Jaco Beach, Costa Rica. Bahia Encantada offers incredible ocean views over a series of infinity pools from what is widely considered Jaco's most beautiful beachfront estate. Spacious 2 and 3-bedroom condos boast luxurious comforts and numerous terraces, including private rooftop terraces atop all penthouse suites. Bahia Encantada offers several floor plans for two- and three-bedroom condos, with two or three baths, and ranging in size from 1,200 to 1,800 square feet. A spacious three-bedroom unit comfortably sleeps six to seven people. All rental condominiums have fully equipped kitchens, wireless Internet access, in-unit laundry, balconies with great views, telephone service, cable programming, and large LCD televisions with DVD players. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Bahia Encantada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Daystar Bahia Encantada Hotel Jaco
- Bahia Encantada Costa Rica/Jaco