Many thanks to our host, David Kish, for securing these wonderful accommodations for us in such a great location!! Great condo!! The condo/resort is great place to enjoy the surf & pool by day and then it's an easy walk into town for dinner at night. Or you can stay in and eat local seafood - it's fresh & delicious!! We stayed over Christmas break, which if you're looking for solitude, rest & you want to be in bed by 7 - this is NOT your town or at least not your time of year! If you're looking for a week or more - we stayed 10 days - with so much to do right at your door, then this is your vacation!! :-) The 2 bdrm 2 bath unit we stayed in was clean, bright and directly faced the ocean, with direct beachfront & the pool mere steps away - it was spacious, clean and well appointed. We stocked the fridge & had breakfast every day on the lanai watching the wild birds, he breaking surf and sometimes a horse or two. Beautiful view - lovely breeze!! Location is great for walking & jogging on the beach, great for surfing, great for families with kids. (The bar next door is very, very conveniently located next door, it's filled with live music & lively patrons - not the condo for you if you have babies!! We don't so, it was perfect!) Overall - this was a great place to stay for a very reasonable price! Highly recommend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bahia Encantada is an impressive resort-like community at the northern end of Jaco Beach, Costa Rica. Bahia Encantada offers incredible ocean views over a series of infinity pools from what is widely considered Jaco's most beautiful beachfront estate. Spacious 2 and 3-bedroom condos boast luxurious comforts and numerous terraces, including private rooftop terraces atop all penthouse suites. Bahia Encantada offers several floor plans for two- and three-bedroom condos, with two or three baths, and ranging in size from 1,200 to 1,800 square feet. A spacious three-bedroom unit comfortably sleeps six to seven people. All rental condominiums have fully equipped kitchens, wireless Internet access, in-unit laundry, balconies with great views, telephone service, cable programming, and large LCD televisions with DVD players. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Bahia Encantada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Daystar Bahia Encantada Hotel Jaco
- Bahia Encantada Costa Rica/Jaco