My husband and I stayed here for the month of Jan 2014. My husband I come to escape the winters in the USA. The property is very beautiful and well maintained. Juan Jose was very helpful and friendly. The entire staff was very welcoming. The condo it self was very nice but the kitchen utensils needed very badly to be updated with new ones. The condo is very good location and easy access to the beach. The property has 3 very nice pools. I loved this property the most because it made you feel the culture in the country. I would certainly stay again. This is our 3 trip to Costa Rica.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Serene beachfront community with 2 and 3-bedroom condo rentals at the pristine south end of Jaco Beach. Four different swimming pools, mature tropical gardens and the quiet beach at your front yard indulge those wanting to be away from the crowds, yet still walking distance of town. All units feature fully equipped kitchens, in-unit laundry rooms, cable TV, telephones and wireless internet. Services include concierge and staffed security. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your La Paloma Blanca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Daystar Paloma Blanca Hotel Jaco
- La Paloma Blanca Costa Rica/Jaco