We just returned from the most wonderful vacation at Paloma Blanca. The condo was very clean, nicely decorated and very well equipped. Couldn't have asked for a better location. It was an easy walk to downtown, maybe 15 minutes, or you could take a cab for $2.00. Staff was very nice and friendly, especially Frank at the front gate. He even brought us fresh coconuts one day. Highly recommend!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Serene beachfront community with 2 and 3-bedroom condo rentals at the pristine south end of Jaco Beach. Four different swimming pools, mature tropical gardens and the quiet beach at your front yard indulge those wanting to be away from the crowds, yet still walking distance of town. All units feature fully equipped kitchens, in-unit laundry rooms, cable TV, telephones and wireless internet. Services include concierge and staffed security. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your La Paloma Blanca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Daystar Paloma Blanca Hotel Jaco
- La Paloma Blanca Costa Rica/Jaco