I stayed at Daystar Paloma in Costa Rica for a week. Everything looks spectacular online, but as someone else commented, the place needs maintenance help. But my biggest gripe are the BEDBUGS that I found in my room and made their way into my luggage. Of course they came back to the United States with us....you could say I was not pleased one bit. It was a horrible ordeal to have to go through. Not to mention the water in my condo wasn't working right....AVOID THESE CONDOS! Save yourself the trouble and bug problem...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Serene beachfront community with 2 and 3-bedroom condo rentals at the pristine south end of Jaco Beach. Four different swimming pools, mature tropical gardens and the quiet beach at your front yard indulge those wanting to be away from the crowds, yet still walking distance of town. All units feature fully equipped kitchens, in-unit laundry rooms, cable TV, telephones and wireless internet. Services include concierge and staffed security. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your La Paloma Blanca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Daystar Paloma Blanca Hotel Jaco
- La Paloma Blanca Costa Rica/Jaco