We stayed at Paloma Blanca for 10 days in later January 2012. There was 4 adults and 2 kids, plenty of room for all of us. The location was excellent, pools clean, staff wonderful, the beach clean and quieter than near town. Our 9 year old son learned to surf right out front of the condo! The condo was very well equipped, with everything that we needed for cooking and everything in the condo worked well, we had a lovely view of the ocean from the balcony. The store we mostly went to was the Maxi Mart on the main street of town, there was a less expensive store just out of town but the selection of fresh food was not as good there. There was also a great seafood store walking distance from the condo, near the soccer field very reasonably priced. We really enjoyed our stay and will definitely go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Serene beachfront community with 2 and 3-bedroom condo rentals at the pristine south end of Jaco Beach. Four different swimming pools, mature tropical gardens and the quiet beach at your front yard indulge those wanting to be away from the crowds, yet still walking distance of town. All units feature fully equipped kitchens, in-unit laundry rooms, cable TV, telephones and wireless internet. Services include concierge and staffed security. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Despegar.com and Priceline so you can book your La Paloma Blanca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Daystar Paloma Blanca Hotel Jaco
- La Paloma Blanca Costa Rica/Jaco