I have stayed at Bahia Azul many times and in many different units over the years.
Many of the owners directly give you a better price than if you go through Day Star. As time goes on the property all all do is slowly showing signs of aging, but at the same time they do a pretty good job keeping up with things. Each unit is different with its furnishings, noise, beds, TV's, and so on. Some a simply furshished much better than others. I like Bahia Azul because its small and usually quiet. Sometimes the street in the front fills up with people on the weekends as Jaco gets discovered by more people. But all in all its a good location, not right in town, just a 10 minute walk to the store for food. They deliver too if you dont want to walk. The pool is also almost always in great shape and beautiful. All in all its a good property, but each unit is different something to keep in mind.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Intimate beachfront condo community in Jaco Beach with 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom condos. Steps from the ocean and a quick walk to town, you'll enjoy unobstructed ocean views and a lively beach scene at your doorstep. All units feature fully equipped kitchens, in-unit laundry rooms, cable TV, telephones and WiFi Internet access. Services include concierge, staffed security and free local calls and long distance to USA and Canada. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Cancelon, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Agoda so you can book your Daystar Bahia Azul reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Daystar Bahia Azul Hotel Jaco
- Daystar Bahia Azul Costa Rica/Jaco