We have stayed in Bahia Azul and have been nothing but impressed. The condos are amazing (especially the third floor that have rooftop balconies). Our condo had two bedrooms, which were both a good size and two full bathrooms, a kitchen with bar stools and a living area. You can open doors onto the balconies from the master bedroom as well as the living room, which really gives you a feeling of being at the beach. These condos are located on the beach, so you can hear the waves, even if you are inside the condo. If you are not an ocean swimmer, then they have a gorgeous pool in the center of the condos, facing the beach. The pool has lap lines on the bottom and was never over crowded. Everyone at the pool was friendly and we loved the family-like atmosphere.
The location of Bahia Azul was perfect for us. It was about a mile walk to our favorite restaurant (The Bohio) through town, or a half a mile down the beach. Everything in town is within walking distance, but the taxi rides were cheap when we needed a break.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Intimate beachfront condo community in Jaco Beach with 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom condos. Steps from the ocean and a quick walk to town, you'll enjoy unobstructed ocean views and a lively beach scene at your doorstep. All units feature fully equipped kitchens, in-unit laundry rooms, cable TV, telephones and WiFi Internet access. Services include concierge, staffed security and free local calls and long distance to USA and Canada. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Daystar Bahia Azul reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Daystar Bahia Azul Hotel Jaco
- Daystar Bahia Azul Costa Rica/Jaco