This was a great place for us to stay for 5 days. It's not super close to food or Bars, but it's just a short drive into town. Ive read a few negitive reviews of the place, and I think its important to realize your expectations. I probably wouldn't stay here if you are looking for a place to wait on your every need. It's more of an apartment than a hotel. I prefer this type of environment to a hotel, and would rather cook a few meals a day than to eat out. .... So it worked out well for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Intimate beachfront condo community in Jaco Beach with 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom condos. Steps from the ocean and a quick walk to town, you'll enjoy unobstructed ocean views and a lively beach scene at your doorstep. All units feature fully equipped kitchens, in-unit laundry rooms, cable TV, telephones and WiFi Internet access. Services include concierge, staffed security and free local calls and long distance to USA and Canada. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotwire, Hotels.com and Cancelon so you can book your Daystar Bahia Azul reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Daystar Bahia Azul Hotel Jaco
- Daystar Bahia Azul Costa Rica/Jaco