This propety is so beautiful. It's on the south end of the beach, it feels tucked away, it's quieter but still a short walk into town and all it has to offer. We stayed on a top floor condo that had loungers and table and chairs on the rooftop - the sunsets were perfect - we had dinner and cocktails there most evenings. The pool was crystal clear, the grounds were well maintained and the staff was very friendly and helpful. Bahia Azul is located on the prettiest street in Jaco...This place is great - we are going to stay again next year but I think we will contact a private owner to stay rather than the management company. We heard you can get better prices!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Intimate beachfront condo community in Jaco Beach with 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom condos. Steps from the ocean and a quick walk to town, you'll enjoy unobstructed ocean views and a lively beach scene at your doorstep. All units feature fully equipped kitchens, in-unit laundry rooms, cable TV, telephones and WiFi Internet access. Services include concierge, staffed security and free local calls and long distance to USA and Canada. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Daystar Bahia Azul reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Daystar Bahia Azul Hotel Jaco
- Daystar Bahia Azul Costa Rica/Jaco