Aparthotel Vista Pacifico
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
South Beach Hotel(Jaco)(Great Value!)
$89
Hotel Club del Mar(Jaco)(Great Value!)
$143
$107
Croc's Resort & Casino(Jaco)(Great Value!)
$216
Tangeri Hotel(Jaco)(Great Value!)
$98
$116
$69
Jaco Laguna Resort & Beach Club(Jaco)(Great Value!)
$115
$98
Orbitz.com
Hotel Perico Azul(Jaco)(Great Value!)
$60
All reviewsyogurtother guestshill overlookingthe hotel sitsevery morningcar rentalexcellent hostsscarlet macawsdowntown jacoshort drivewonderful hotelown mealssmall hotelstay in costa ricawe loved our stayhome basenice pool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 26, 2011

On the last few days of our trip I had booked a hotel in Jaco with a "fancy mosaic sun in the pool" and was actually very disappointed when we arrived and even more so when we stayed one night. One quick phone call to Greg and we had a room immediately (we didn't have to wait until check in time!) Jan greeted us at the gate and I new we had made the right decision to change hotels. The atmosphere is phenomenal - such friendly fellow Canadians !! The views are beautiful. Our kids had a great time in the pool and watching the dogs play. The rooms are great. Two full bathrooms and a completely equipped kitchen. The wooden sliding patio doors that go out to a lovely deck face the ocean and Jaco and let in a beautiful breeze. Jan gave us a map of Jaco and sent us on our way to the best pizza and garlic bread we had (Rioasis)!! Thankyou Jan and Greg for a wonderful day and a half with you! That was the BEST cup of tea my entire trip!! Stay with Jan and Greg and you will feel right at home!

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed March 23, 2011

I have been meaning to write this review for months, but better late than never :-)

My boyfriend and I stayed at the Vista Pacifico in November when we were in serious need of some rest and relaxation. We got just what we needed! The hotel was spotlessly clean and in a gorgeous location on top of a mountain. It is centrally located near Jacó and many beautiful beaches. The owners of the hotel, Greg and Jan, are wonderful people and made our stay very memorable. Also, for around $50 a night (we went right at the end of the rainy season but had great weather), the value can't be beat! I highly recommend the Aparthotel Vista Pacifico for anyone looking for a beautiful, relaxing tropical vacation!

• Stayed: November 2010
Reviewed March 22, 2011

My wife and I stayed at Vista Pacifico on our way back to San Jose our 13th night of our 2 week trip. It came recommended by a great fellow in Santa Elena/Monteverde area (MUST to stop at his coffee shop in Santa Elena "The Common Cup". Fresh coffee being roasted from local farmers, you'll be hooked!) who said the people who ran it were friends of his. All we wanted was some AC, as we went the entire trip without it. They had just the room, a bit cheaper without the view but with an AC unit (SCORE).
The couple recommended a great little restaurant in town Marino or something with an M italian/spanish sounding. They have a pool with the view to boot, a few friendly pooches to boot!
My wife and I traversed the entire country in 2 weeks via SUV and felt we got almost everything Costa Rica had to offer. I am more than willing to help you if you have any questions.

Pura Vida!
JB

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 21, 2011

The Vista Pacifico is away from town, up on the hill, with beautiful views. It is a beautiful hotel in a lovely setting, and Jan, our host, was attentive to our every need or want. A lovely breakfast is served outside, with beautiful birds landing in nearby trees. Some of the birds that we saw in the immediate vicinity of the hotel were: turquoise browed motmot, hook-billed kite, short-tailed hawk, scissor tailed flycatchers, orange-chinned parakeets, blue grosbeak, indigo bunting. The staff is meticulous in maintaining the rooms.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 21, 2011

The service is outstanding, the owners are very friendly and helpful. The complimentary breakfast is fenomenal. We stayed in Cabin #9 that has a mini fridge, cooking stuff and a beautiful mountain view. The only lower rating we have set is the "sleep quality" because the air conditioning machine in our room was very noisy. I had to get up in the middle of the night to turn it off. But the next night we open the windows, it was wonderful, since the hotel is higher in the mountain, the breeze was strong and cool! The rooms are not luxurious but they are perfect for the rate. One small concern for me was that the room did not have a safe box, they offer to save whatever money or valuables you have in the safe in the office, but I am a photographer and a safe to put my most expensive equipment would have given me a little more peace of mind. They have security guards, though. They own two friendly dogs, they won't come near you if you don't let them, but is good to know before hand if you are not a dog person.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business