“Very good Sushi and Nice Decor”
Review of I Love Sushi

I Love Sushi
Ranked #13 of 186 Restaurants in Jaco
Cuisines: American, Sushi, Seafood, Costa Rican
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 12, 2017

I Love Sushi offers a big selection of very fresh and delicious rolls and sashimi using fresh ingredients and generous portions. Delicious Sushi for sure and very nicely decorated interior with a really comfortable ambience.

Jessica H, Owner at I Love Sushi, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2017

Thank you for this amazing review! We always try our best in every aspect! Hope you visit us again.

Reviewed August 29, 2017 via mobile

We were very sketchy about going to sushi in Costa Rica. But it was probably one of the best and freshest sushi I've ever had! I'm from Los Angeles and sushi is a big things for us. Excellent service, delicious food.

1  Thank Erika D

Most people think the same as you did! Sushi in Costa Rica? Lol! I glad you tried it and enjoyed it! Pura vida

Reviewed August 25, 2017

this is where i go, despite the fact there really are many options. Frank does an epic job as sushi chef- he makes sure to get the very best and freshest fish from the local fish trucks that come- and honestly the fish guys save the best for him and say the other sushi restaurants just take whatever they give them... and they always have deals- i'm always getting 2 for 1 sashimi it seems like every time i go. great servers, great menu, best local fish- tuna, marlin, red snapper

Frank always takes great care of our customers! He becomes a friend to most! Thanks for taking your time and giving us a review! See you soon for a 2x1 special!

Reviewed August 10, 2017 via mobile

I had an absolutely fantastic dinner there last night. The teriyaki chicken bowl is one of the best dishes I have ever eaten and the sushi is fresh and delicious. I wouldn't go anywhere else for sushi in Jaco.

Our teriyaki sauce is made fresh every week! You get the real deal! Nothing out of a bottle or package!
Gald you wouldn’t change it!

Reviewed July 23, 2017 via mobile

I had the spicy tuna roll and the crunch roll. The restaurant is very beautiful & they have outdoor seating and indoor seating with A/C.

Thanks for review! Pura vida!