“Great place on the beach”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Average
Best sunsets in the world
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Kristen R
Denver, Colorado
“Great place on the beach”
Reviewed March 30, 2016 for a stay in February 2016

We picked this place because we wanted something affordable on the beach, with a pool... And this place met out needs. The landscaping was very nice around the complex, and we loved that it was gated... Not that we have ever felt unsafe in Jaco, it's just a nice feature.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Leroy
Reviewed January 6, 2015 for a stay in December 2014
person found this review helpful

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The cleanliness and the proximity to the beach.
Liked least: There was not one single negative.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
CAD524
Prescott Valley, Arizona
“Not a happy camper”
Reviewed April 18, 2014 for a stay in April 2014
person found this review helpful

no phone no gas no help. If it wasn't for the guards we would be out of luck they were great. would not come back here again. Tried To Get his people but to no avail only guards got in touch with Tye. The only Reason I put a One was it would not let me do Zero

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Bed Comfy. Clean place.
Liked least: Phone, clock,not working, toilet water runs. no gas
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Apr 17, 2014
I'm surprised that Flipkey posted this review.. we worked everything out with the guest after his arrival and when he left he gave us a 7 out of 10.

The gas leak issue has also been totally resolved since the guest left. And the last few guests that have stayed have been very happy.

Travelers are raving about these Jaco hotels

AFV417
Pompano Beach, Florida
“Beautiful location”
Reviewed March 20, 2014 for a stay in March 2014

My husband and I stayed here for our honeymoon. What was most important to us was privacy and to not be near clubs/loud music/drunks. This condo is at the end of Jacó Beach and it provided all of the above. It was a nice short walk on the beach to get us to town to visit restaurants, shops and bars.

Our review is average because of a few things:
1) We emailed the owner the very next day we arrived because we didn't have hot water and the landline was not working in order to book our tours. Until this day we haven't received a response. I reached out to the property managers Geraldo and Janet and they had the hot water fixed in no time. I have to point out that Geraldo and Janet are amazing! Very hospitable, friendly and always ready to help.

2) There is a gas leak in the condo. The property manager, Geraldo, was unable to fix it. He said he's been told before but it seems like the gas stove may need a part replaced. After getting dizzy one morning, we slept from then on with the bedroom door closed and when we opened the door every morning we had to get all of the windows open to air out the condo. The smell was quite unpleasant.

Overall, our visit was good. The location, the safety (security at night and gated entrance), the property managers, the pool, the neighbors and the beach right out front made it all better!

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
Mar 19, 2014
Hi there Alexis

Very sorry to hear about your experience. I hope in this mail to clarify a few things

1 - Shortly after you booking I sent you a welcome guide and a point of contact (Tai) with all her contact details, email, mobile # etc. She is there locally and would have been happy to assist you with any of your concerns. I have surrounded myself with good people (as you mentioned in your post) for a reason, and they do their best to handle any guest concerns.

2 - We will immediately look into the gas stove issue. If its just a part that needs to be replaced this will be a simple fix and we'll address it immediately. Please note that Tai your point of contact has the authority to immediately get a maintenance person out there to fix the stove and replace the part.

Perhaps this was a fault of miscommunication on my part but your point of contact is there to ensure you have a five star stay, and unfortunately with me not always being where I can respond to guest concerns , that is the reason for this review, which in your case is justified.

I want to point out that all of our other guests on this site and others have reported 4 and 5 star stays for good reason and had this issue been resolved more swiftly I'm sure you would have felt the same way.

I can assure you that within a matter of hours of this review we will have the gas stove investigated, part replaced and problem solved. You are always welcome back, thanks for your honest review.

Best Regards,
James

UPDATE: March 27th, 2014 I did some research and see that the original welcome guide I sent you included details to Paula our FORMER property manager and you didn't have the contact details for Tai our new property manager. Very sorry we didn't get you updated info. My mistake and I'm offering a free night when you want to come stay with us again. Cheers, James.
Scoke63
Kirkland, Washington
“Great stay close to the beach”
Reviewed February 27, 2014 for a stay in February 2014

I stayed a week in Jaco and absolutely loved it! The complex has a wonderful pool which is key when it's so hot during the day and just steps away from the beach. The bed was extremely comfortable and although the kitchen was small, it was perfect for two people. Tai, the property manager was very attentive and made us feel very welcome. It was only a 5 minute cab into town and there is a wonderful bar/restaurant right next door called "The Point" that has great breakfast and lunch. Todd the owner of the bar helped us get our groceries the first night as well as book all our excursions for a discounted rate. I would 100% recommend this place to a friend. Thank you for the wonderful stay!

Traveling group: Other
Your age range 25-34
Feb 26, 2014
HI Sarah!

Glad you and your mom had a great time!
Todd is awesome :)
Hope to see you again soon!

advisor44...
Chicago, Illinois
“awesome location awesome place”
Reviewed February 8, 2014 for a stay in January 2014

gated parking lot, supersafe quiet area, south part of beach the nicest and prettiest, super comfy bed, friendly neighbors...will stay there again..great place for the $..

Wade n Jen
Chicago

Feb 7, 2014
Hi Wade..

Glad you had a nice stay! We look forward to having you again soon.

Cheers
James
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing