Hotel Club del Mar(Jaco)(Great Value!)
$152
$115
Hotel Mar de Luz(Jaco)(Great Value!)
$65
$365
Jaco Laguna Resort & Beach Club(Jaco)(Great Value!)
$127
$124
$274
$247
Copacabana Hotel & Suites(Jaco)(Great Value!)
$120
Hotel Pumilio(Jaco)(Great Value!)
$91
Monte Carlo Condominium(Jaco)(Great Value!)
$166
$112
Hotel Villa Creole(Jaco)(Great Value!)
$92
$89
Priceline
All reviewscosta rican breakfastoutside wallliquid soapbob marleypoolside roomblow dryergarden viewsurf lessonsfree wifiluxury resortloved this hotelplantainsshort staythird floorc unitcontinental breakfasthotels in costa rica
Reviewed June 7, 2012

I stayed at Hotel Arenal Pacifico (now renamed South Beach Hotel) in room #3, not by the pool and it was very reasonably priced. A BIG plus? Its off the strip - very quiet. You wanna party? Drive or take a very short cab ride. Fresh, warm, clean towels.... floor was immaculate, bathroom was typical Tico style (not a bad thing) and mattress/bedding was just fine. Had breakfast by the pool - very good. All in all, I'd go back. I even met the owners - very nice people.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed January 29, 2012

I call to make a reservation and they confirm it. When I arrived the hotel at night i realized they didnt have room for me. The reservation was made 4 days previously.
They couldnt solve my problem

• Stayed: January 2012
Reviewed September 9, 2011

My Boyfriend and I stayed here for 1 night in Sept 11. So glad it as only for the night. We were the only ones at the hotel (low season) yet that did not help budge the price down from the Hotel Manager. The hotel was in dire need of complete refurbishment. The bathroom had seen better days as there was cracked tiles/shower door and dirty lime scale everywhere. There was even plaster work on the bathroom floor where some repairs had been made. The dinning area was crumbling and the pool was half empty.
On the plus side the waitress provided us with a decent breakfast and the bed sheets were clean.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 28, 2011

It's been a few years since we visited, but we thoroughly enjoyed our stay. We were there in early June, and had excellent weather, excellent surf and an overall excellent time. We had the room closest to the ocean. Admittedly it was small, and lacking many amenities, but this suits our needs. We don't really need several rooms, turned down beds, and all the other five star comforts. We can fend for ourselves, thank you. The property was clean, and quiet, easy to find and had extremely easy access to downtown. Clean pool. Well kept yards. Excellent little restaurant. Friendly iguana about the size of my wife. Of course, the beach was only about 10 yards from the front door. Excellent security, everpresent guards, friendly staff. The electricity went out one night during a thunderstorm, but we had an astounding natural light shown from the porch overlooking the pacific. If you really must have a full luxury resort where you are catered to at all times, this is not for you. But if you are looking for a decent and safe bed and a central base of operations, this is a very good deal. We stayed in 2007. --Chuck

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
3  Thank chafraho
Reviewed February 13, 2011

We do business in Costa Rica Medical Care.com and we always put 2 or 3 days in a trip to go here for some R & R. They have wi-fi and I love working or calling some one back home with the waves behind me.

Only 75 minutes from San Jose it is the perfect get away. We send our patients that wish to go to the beach here as well.

The staff is very helpful and will do anything for you.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple