Hotel Club del Mar(Jaco)(Great Value!)
$144
$115
Hotel Villa Creole(Jaco)(Great Value!)
$82
$79
South Beach Hotel(Jaco)(Great Value!)
$90
$76
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $88/night.

Hotel Mar de Luz(Jaco)(Great Value!)
$72
Jaco Laguna Resort & Beach Club(Jaco)(Great Value!)
$127
$124
$500
$354
Copacabana Hotel & Suites(Jaco)(Great Value!)
$120
$274
$247
Bookit.com
Hotel Pumilio(Jaco)(Great Value!)
$119
$96
Monte Carlo Condominium(Jaco)(Great Value!)
$131
$126
All reviewsdoce lunasyoga retreatthe ownercosta ricatropical paradisebeautiful poollarge bathroomdowntown jacobeautiful hotelmangothe entire staffzip lininglaid backpura vidachrisjunglewaterfall
Reviewed September 30, 2017

If you are thinking of making a trip to Centra Costa Rica to enjoy the tranquility of a Hotel that can actually offer that, the serenity of the Jungle, rooms and suites that are incredibly spacious, comfortable and really make you feel at home and the most AMAZING pool with waterfall that you will ever swim in, then I cant't encourage everyone out there enough to plan your stay at Dolce Lunas!!!!
The Hotel staff are INCREDIBLE, very gracious hosts and folks who became amigos and amigas after the first day of my stay.
The food is excellent and so are the amenities. The beauty for me was that I could really relax and enjoy the extra perks that most of the Hotels in Jaco don't offer like te fact that they have easy access to the rooms and a yoga studio and professional instructors that are top notch!
I also LOVED that fact that the Hotel is located on the outskirts of Jaco away from the busy party scene there but close enough that you can just rent a bike and ride into town in just minutes.
If you are planning on traveling to Jaco Costa Rica, I would definitely book your stay at
Dolce Lunas!!!
I will definitely be going back!
PURA VIDA!

Room Tip: The suites are they way to go!
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed September 29, 2017

Huge luxurious rooms. Very quiet , away from noisy strip downtown Jaco. Also very secure with security staff very attentive. Beautiful pool always clean. Landscapedo gardens , and great restaurant open most hours. Easy walk,bike,or cabl to the beach.

Room Tip: Close to the pool
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 28, 2017

Hola, I accidently stumbled upon this small resort hidden at the base of a mountain in the surf mecca of Costa Rica, Jaco. If you have ever been in Jaco this place is a hidden jem, at south end of town. I stayed for 4 days and had the time of my life. The place is gorgeous, the food was excellent, prices moderate, and service was top notch. Will return no doubt.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 20, 2017

My husband and I got married last month at DoceLunas and could not be more pleased with how everything turned out.

Brian took care of everything for us. I cannot stress how significant this was. He arranged the transportation, lawyer, photographer, flowers & decorations, hair & makeup, food, room reservations for family and friends, the list goes on. We didn’t have to worry about anything and were free to relax and enjoy our time swimming and sightseeing with friends and family.

Since we went during the rainy season, we did have to change our original plan to have a beach wedding. This, too, was handled flawlessly. The transition was very smooth and you would have never known that our wedding took place at a backup location; it was like it was planned from the start.

The hotel itself was amazing and the grounds are gorgeous and well kept. Since we had family and friends also staying at the hotel, I was able to see several rooms and they were all spacious and very clean. There was always someone available to help us and everyone was so friendly. The restaurant is affordable and highly recommended. There are several delicious options on the menu to choose from.

We recommend DoceLunas to anyone traveling to the Jaco area and definitely hope to return on our next trip.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed September 12, 2017 via mobile

Docelunas is beyond beautiful located right at the base of the mountain in the jungle. You get the best of all worlds as you have acres of gardens with exotic birds, monkeys, kinkajou's and even anteaters. I have witnessed all of those magnificent animals on the property with my own eyes. The owner Chris and manager Brian always go the extra distance to customize your stay and experience. You get that jungle living and a beautiful room with reliable hot water and plush bedding.
All this and your minutes from the insanity of Jaco as well. Dollar to dollar everyone knows Docelunas is the hidden gem of Jaco!!!!!!!

Stayed: April 2017, traveled solo