My wife and I just spent the night at the DoceLunas near Jaco. What a delight to stay here! The grounds are beautiful, serene and relaxing. When we got here they upgraded us to a larger suite with a king bed. The room is spacious and very comfortable!
Even though we were one of two guests staying here, they kept the restaurant open for us. The food was amazing. The staff here are very courteous and go out of their way to assist you. The owner Brian came over and introduced himself and was very gracious in talking to us about the area.
We will stay here again. Try it. You will not be disappointed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DoceLunas is a spectacular Four Star hotel with five acres of tropical gardens at the base of a cool jungle covered mountain. Coatimundi, kinkajou, anteaters, toucans, and scarlet macaws can be seen here. We have a lovely mosaic lined pool with a waterfall cave, a full services spa, and daily yoga classes. Check out our excellent reviews and come join us in paradise! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Hotwire, Agoda and Despegar.com so you can book your DoceLunas Hotel, Restaurant & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Docelunas Hotel, Restaurant And Spa
- Docelunas Hotel, Restaurant Hotel Jaco
- Doce Lunas Hotel
- Doce Lunas Resort
- DoceLunas Hotel, Restaurant & Spa Costa Rica/Jaco