It was our second stay at Doce Lunas. It was just as we remembered it. Everyone is very helpful and the pool, restaurant and gardens are excellent. I tried the yoga this time and although hot it was amazingly relaxing and worth the effort. I now know the Spanish for inhale and exhale:-)
Sleep, I rated loser not because of the hotel, but the animals at night seemed to play ball on our roof!
Taxis easy and not expensive to and from Jaco
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DoceLunas is a spectacular Four Star hotel with five acres of tropical gardens at the base of a cool jungle covered mountain. Coatimundi, kinkajou, anteaters, toucans, and scarlet macaws can be seen here. We have a lovely mosaic lined pool with a waterfall cave, a full services spa, and daily yoga classes. Check out our excellent reviews and come join us in paradise! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and Cancelon so you can book your DoceLunas Hotel, Restaurant & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Docelunas Hotel, Restaurant And Spa
- Docelunas Hotel, Restaurant Hotel Jaco
- Doce Lunas Hotel
- Doce Lunas Resort
- DoceLunas Hotel, Restaurant & Spa Costa Rica/Jaco