We recently visited Costa Rica for the first time. Our close friends suggested the Doce Lunas Hotel.
What a great experience, from the extremely qualified staff, the beautiful room, great surroundings, the smell of sweet flowers and the sound of gentle rain in the early morning.
The beautiful and private pool area awaits any guest... A great surprise is that the staff was s was so qualified and attentive. The food was also very outstanding, thanks to a great chef.
We will always go back there whenever we are in that region of Costa Rica. Thanks for everything - we had a great time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DoceLunas is a spectacular Four Star hotel with five acres of tropical gardens at the base of a cool jungle covered mountain. Coatimundi, kinkajou, anteaters, toucans, and scarlet macaws can be seen here. We have a lovely mosaic lined pool with a waterfall cave, a full services spa, and daily yoga classes. Check out our excellent reviews and come join us in paradise! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Odigeo, Agoda and Despegar.com so you can book your DoceLunas Hotel, Restaurant & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Docelunas Hotel, Restaurant And Spa
- Docelunas Hotel, Restaurant Hotel Jaco
- Doce Lunas Hotel
- Doce Lunas Resort
- DoceLunas Hotel, Restaurant & Spa Costa Rica/Jaco