Hotel Club del Mar(Jaco)(Great Value!)
$152
$115
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $132/night.

South Beach Hotel(Jaco)(Great Value!)
$94
Hotel Mar de Luz(Jaco)(Great Value!)
$65
Jaco Laguna Resort & Beach Club(Jaco)(Great Value!)
$124
$500
$365
Hotel Villa Creole(Jaco)(Great Value!)
$89
Copacabana Hotel & Suites(Jaco)(Great Value!)
$120
$247
Bookit.com
Hotel Pumilio(Jaco)(Great Value!)
$91
Monte Carlo Condominium(Jaco)(Great Value!)
$166
$112
All reviewsdoce lunasyoga retreatthe ownercosta ricatropical paradisebeautiful poollarge bathroomdowntown jacobeautiful hotelmangozip liningpura vidachrisjunglewaterfallshirleywedding
Reviewed September 24, 2012

I spent a long weekend with my parents over Labor Day. This is a small Hotel, off the normal path. We felt as if we had the whole place to ourselves, so quite and peaceful. It is a beautiful property, the vegetation was as nice as we have seen.
We had a family wedding and the welcome dinner was held on this property. They did an excellent job getting ready for a large crowd.
Brian was a blessing, he kept my Dad entertained at the bar which gave Mom and I a break! He can also make a good Bahama Momma! When you go be sure to have him hook you up with Raul for the Turtle Refuge, amazing experience!
Be sure to make it to Graffiti for dinner, the food was spectacular! Although you may choose to enjoy the hotel restaurant, you can't go wrong. We enjoyed everything from the complimentary breakfast to dinner! Wonderful!
The beach is about 1 1/2 miles, we walked it but caught a taxi back. The cab was only $3.50 fare.
I am ready to go back with my husband now! Thanks to the staff for a great getaway!

Room Tip: I only seen our room, which was the deluxe. It had two double beds and a very spacious layout. The bathroom was also very large. A nice room for three adults.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 12, 2012

Doce Lunas was my ticket to a much needed retreat away from reality. I stayed nine days and enjoyed every moment. My room was spacious with an enormous bed. The bathroom had a beautiful tub to soak in. The restaurant and staff were out of this world always making me feel at home. The restaurant menu was simple but delicious. The pool was heaven with a man made waterfall on one end and a hot tube on the other. The hotel was five minutes from Jaco Beach which made it more relaxing away from the chaos. Thank you to the staff. I will definitely see you soon.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 5, 2012

Very nice place, spacious tranquil grounds minutes away from Jaco.
Rooms were clean, staff friendly and accomodating. Chris is a great host, very helpful and knowledgable about nearby attractions. Huge swimming pool and hot tub that were open all the time. Amazing food with a chef that varied the menu every single night. Overall a very good value and would recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 4, 2012

I can't believe what a wonderful time we had at Doce Lunas. This was a little company retreat, five of us were there for a week. It was so peaceful and so immaculate. We just couldn't believe you could have so much privacy and such excellent service. My hat is off to them and whenever we go on a trip like this again we're headed back to Doce Lunas. Specail shout out for the Chef the food was the best I have ever eaten at a hotel!! BRAVO DOCE LUNAS !!!!!

Room Tip: Try the VIP suites worth the little extra they charge (so huge!)
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 25, 2012

Can't see if from the road, its hidden luckily for anybody who does find this hidden treasure. Huge pool, hot water worked great, along with the free wireless internet on the whole grounds. Everything was clean and kept up. The restaurant had something different every night, so you don't get bored. We rented bicycles close to the hotel from a man named Condor and could pedal to the beach or the middle of Jaco any time we wanted day or night, its close.

Room Tip: I did not see any bad rooms