I spent a long weekend with my parents over Labor Day. This is a small Hotel, off the normal path. We felt as if we had the whole place to ourselves, so quite and peaceful. It is a beautiful property, the vegetation was as nice as we have seen.
We had a family wedding and the welcome dinner was held on this property. They did an excellent job getting ready for a large crowd.
Brian was a blessing, he kept my Dad entertained at the bar which gave Mom and I a break! He can also make a good Bahama Momma! When you go be sure to have him hook you up with Raul for the Turtle Refuge, amazing experience!
Be sure to make it to Graffiti for dinner, the food was spectacular! Although you may choose to enjoy the hotel restaurant, you can't go wrong. We enjoyed everything from the complimentary breakfast to dinner! Wonderful!
The beach is about 1 1/2 miles, we walked it but caught a taxi back. The cab was only $3.50 fare.
I am ready to go back with my husband now! Thanks to the staff for a great getaway!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DoceLunas is a spectacular Four Star hotel with five acres of tropical gardens at the base of a cool jungle covered mountain. Coatimundi, kinkajou, anteaters, toucans, and scarlet macaws can be seen here. We have a lovely mosaic lined pool with a waterfall cave, a full services spa, and daily yoga classes. Check out our excellent reviews and come join us in paradise! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your DoceLunas Hotel, Restaurant & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Docelunas Hotel, Restaurant And Spa
- Docelunas Hotel, Restaurant Hotel Jaco
- Doce Lunas Hotel
- Doce Lunas Resort
- DoceLunas Hotel, Restaurant & Spa Costa Rica/Jaco