Club del Sol
Monte Carlo Condominium(Jaco)(Great Value!)
$188
$168
Hotel Mar de Luz(Jaco)(Great Value!)
$91
Hotel Pumilio(Jaco)(Great Value!)
$125
$122
Copacabana Hotel & Suites(Jaco)(Great Value!)
$111
$70
  • Beachfront
Jaco Laguna Resort & Beach Club(Jaco)(Great Value!)
$146
Hotel Mango Mar(Jaco)(Great Value!)
$100
$72
Aparthotel Vista Pacifico(Jaco)(Great Value!)
$82
$365
Croc's Resort & Casino(Jaco)(Great Value!)
$310
$274
All reviewswasher dryerroad noisebeach towelscleaning staffbeautiful propertyunitscondotaxisecuritytoursappliancessurfsunset
Reviewed April 18, 2009

We spent Christmas and New Years in Jaco 08/09. The hotel Club del Sol is the only reasonable option for staying in Jaco. The condos are huge, clean and come with everything a westener would desire even a blender for making them daquiris. Our condo had 2/3 rooms with one being an open kitchen/living room combination with TV, Stereos, DVD player etc. The Kitchen at the Condo has everything for you to prepare your own meals. This is useful since Tico food is the worst I have ever tasted. There are good supermarkets around and they are not over priced. The condos even have both washer and a dryer for londry which was a huge benefit. All the condos come with huge terrass/dining area or a balcon. All the condos surround the pool where we spent many days just sunbathing and relaxing. All the rooms in the condos have brand new air con and the decoration of the rooms was astonishing.

The hotel staff was friendly and very very helpful. Julia & Johnny both made us feel like home =) They even gave us a regular modem since my computers wireless port was broken.

Overall I would recomend Club del Sol for every kind of traveller. Don´t book through an agent call or email Julia or Johnny at the club del sol instead.

I am not adding any photos, but I can honestly say that the photos at their website don´t do justice. The rooms are very nice and affordable.

www.clubdelsoljaco.com

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 14, 2009

There is absolutely all positive comments to say about club del sol jaco. Location, staff, condos, pool, property and value can not be understated. The experience was so relaxing and stress free the thought of writing a bad review was considered so this gem of an oasis could be ours alone. We advise a daily routine of a sunset and surf followed by drinks at the bar located at the sister complex to club del sol.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank sunsetsurfer
Reviewed February 28, 2009

The staff is very helpful and friendly and the casas are very clean. This experience has been the most wonderul for us. With all the options for tours to zip line, and Manual Antonio state park, the nature is gorgeous. There are many options for travel and exploration. The town itself is very friendly and safe. There are many choices of restaurants and night clubs. You can take a taxi to town for very little or walk the beach for 10 min and be to the middle of town. As the property sits, its 200 yds. to the ocean. The Costa Rican people are very friendly and accomodating. The pool at Club del Sol is like a meeting spot for all those who stay here, like a family gathering. We've met so many new and friendly people around the pool. Pool and grounds are superbly maintained. The ocean is an awesome 82 degrees, great for surfing and boogie boarding. World renowned Hermosa Beach 5 min. away. We even saw white faced monkeys and macaws on our hike up "Miros Mountain" right out the back door. We truly experienced Pura Vida!! We will definitely return!!

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank boogieboarder59
Reviewed October 25, 2008

My husband and I stayed at Club Del Sol in Jaco Beach, Costa Rica.
The experience was superb. It is, in our opinion, one of the best places to vacation and simply enjoy life.

All the suites face the exotic gardens and the pool, which has a waterfall in the center.

The suites are impecable......and the best thing is that all you have to bring is your bathing suit and toothbrush. The kitchens are equipped with everything you can possible need, including the corkscrew.

The staff is wonderful.....from the Managers to the Security Guard, everyone is at your beck and call. We felt like we were the only ones at the hotel.

It is only 1/2 block from the beach, with exquisite waves for surfing. Also, it is very close to the downtown area of Jaco, but far enough that you are not in the center of the hustle and bustle of a vacation town.

We definitely recommend Club del Sol, to anyone wanting an amazing eco-friendly vacation.

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank ricamery
Reviewed August 20, 2008

I could not belive how beautiful the property was.I came to Jaco on a business trip to buy real estate and my manangement company made reservations for me.I had no idea that i would be catered to in such an elegant manor.The staff,the security,the kitchen,the balconies,the king size bed,the in room safe,the proximity to the town and beach were all available to me for a very low price.I traveled to Jaco alone this time,but on my next visit to check out the two(2)properties that i purchased,I will be bringing along some friends to Club del Sol.

• Stayed: January 2007, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank danthonysr