Club del Sol
South Beach Hotel(Jaco)(Great Value!)
$89
Hotel Club del Mar(Jaco)(Great Value!)
$143
$107
Orbitz.com
Croc's Resort & Casino(Jaco)(Great Value!)
$216
Tangeri Hotel(Jaco)(Great Value!)
$98
$116
$69
Jaco Laguna Resort & Beach Club(Jaco)(Great Value!)
$115
$98
Orbitz.com
Hotel Perico Azul(Jaco)(Great Value!)
$60
All reviewswasher dryerroad noisecleaning staffbeautiful propertytaxipoolbeachappliancessurfsunset
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 28, 2009

The staff is very helpful and friendly and the casas are very clean. This experience has been the most wonderul for us. With all the options for tours to zip line, and Manual Antonio state park, the nature is gorgeous. There are many options for travel and exploration. The town itself is very friendly and safe. There are many choices of restaurants and night clubs. You can take a taxi to town for very little or walk the beach for 10 min and be to the middle of town. As the property sits, its 200 yds. to the ocean. The Costa Rican people are very friendly and accomodating. The pool at Club del Sol is like a meeting spot for all those who stay here, like a family gathering. We've met so many new and friendly people around the pool. Pool and grounds are superbly maintained. The ocean is an awesome 82 degrees, great for surfing and boogie boarding. World renowned Hermosa Beach 5 min. away. We even saw white faced monkeys and macaws on our hike up "Miros Mountain" right out the back door. We truly experienced Pura Vida!! We will definitely return!!

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank boogieboarder59
Reviewed October 25, 2008

My husband and I stayed at Club Del Sol in Jaco Beach, Costa Rica.
The experience was superb. It is, in our opinion, one of the best places to vacation and simply enjoy life.

All the suites face the exotic gardens and the pool, which has a waterfall in the center.

The suites are impecable......and the best thing is that all you have to bring is your bathing suit and toothbrush. The kitchens are equipped with everything you can possible need, including the corkscrew.

The staff is wonderful.....from the Managers to the Security Guard, everyone is at your beck and call. We felt like we were the only ones at the hotel.

It is only 1/2 block from the beach, with exquisite waves for surfing. Also, it is very close to the downtown area of Jaco, but far enough that you are not in the center of the hustle and bustle of a vacation town.

We definitely recommend Club del Sol, to anyone wanting an amazing eco-friendly vacation.

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank ricamery
Reviewed August 20, 2008

I could not belive how beautiful the property was.I came to Jaco on a business trip to buy real estate and my manangement company made reservations for me.I had no idea that i would be catered to in such an elegant manor.The staff,the security,the kitchen,the balconies,the king size bed,the in room safe,the proximity to the town and beach were all available to me for a very low price.I traveled to Jaco alone this time,but on my next visit to check out the two(2)properties that i purchased,I will be bringing along some friends to Club del Sol.

• Stayed: January 2007, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank danthonysr
Reviewed March 31, 2008

After scouring the Internet, trying to find a reasonably priced condo near a beach which was available during the incredibly busy time of Semana Santa, Club del Sol happily fit the bill. Then, to make things even better we were able to modify our reservation to receive a AAA discount and Julieta made herself available to set up everything we needed for our stay. All seemed perfect and ready to go for my mother's visit to Costa Rica. Well, as luck would have it my mom ended up coming down with a bad case of food poisoning and suddenly our plans to go to the beach were up in the air as we had no idea when she would feel better. Julieta and Club del Sol were awesome in working with us and in the end, even though we never got to go, they helped make a disappointing vacation a little less painful simply because we never had to hear the word "policy." They worked with us and our situation like we were unique and for that simple reason I felt compelled to write this positive review even though we never set foot in their location. We will make plans to go again though, that is a definite!

• Stayed: March 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed March 3, 2008

We just stayed here last week. We fell in love with the place from minute one. The condos are very, very clean and the staff was wonderful. We'll be coming back in June. Can't wait.

Stayed: February 2008