This was a trip I gave to myself for my 50th birthday! Wow!!
50 is off to a great start!
We were greeted by Edwin! Alvaro and Wendy make you feel right at home! Accommodations very clean and comfortable. The week was just magical! I'm still talking about my trip! I drink coffee every morning out of my mug with my surf pic on it! Wendy makes you look like a Rock Star! I never surfed in my life! Hard to believe coming from the Jersey Shore. I always loved the beach ... but this trip made me love the water again like when I was a kid! When were you last in the water till your fingers wrinkled up like a prune! Surfing till the sunset! I will try surfing at home this summer. We also did flat water SUP in the morning... views were great! The water is perfect! We were in a large group sponsored by YOLO... What a great group! Too much fun!
The food is top notch!! At breakfast I would suggest the Salvetti special! Every morning fresh juice... nothing I ever tasted before!! Dinner out every night! Everything was great! The whole staff very nice!
I would book a Massage! I had 2!! Monsterat is wonderful! The lessons were great! Your confidence builds each day... before you know it you are riding a killer wave at the end of your trip! Thank you Josymar and Alvaro! I have memories to last a life time.... but it doesn't end there! Planning another trip for the Fall!
I hope to bring my kids here one day... 6 and 10. My daughter wants to come when she's 7!!..lol She would love it! My husband will hopefully make the trip soon :)
I highly recommend this trip! Over and over again!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our surf camp features three lovely guest bungalows, each with an unobstructed view of the ocean. Each of the bungalows has two individual rooms with private baths, air conditioning, two single beds or one queen-sized bed and large porches. The porches are ideal for relaxing in hammocks and watching the sun rise and set over the Pacific Ocean. Our bungalows are equipped with small safes for the storage of valuables. However, our rooms do not have TVs, telephones or Internet connections, enabling our guests to leave the daily stresses of home behind and to enjoy the Pura Vida of Costa Rica. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Vista Guapa Surf Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vista Guapa Surf Camp Hotel Jaco
- Vista Guapa Surf Camp Costa Rica/Jaco