I had a great experience at Vista Guapa. All of the staff were extremely friendly and professional. The breakfast every morning was incredible, and we were taken out to dinner every night. The bungalows are neat, comfortable, and cleaned daily. Alavaro and Wendy went out of there way to make our stay one to remember. We surfed every afternoon and were provided with top of the line surf gear. I would recommend Vista Guapa to anyone traveling to Jaco!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our surf camp features three lovely guest bungalows, each with an unobstructed view of the ocean. Each of the bungalows has two individual rooms with private baths, air conditioning, two single beds or one queen-sized bed and large porches. The porches are ideal for relaxing in hammocks and watching the sun rise and set over the Pacific Ocean. Our bungalows are equipped with small safes for the storage of valuables. However, our rooms do not have TVs, telephones or Internet connections, enabling our guests to leave the daily stresses of home behind and to enjoy the Pura Vida of Costa Rica. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Vista Guapa Surf Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vista Guapa Surf Camp Hotel Jaco
- Vista Guapa Surf Camp Costa Rica/Jaco