“Great day!”

Hermosa Riders Surf School
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Hermosa Riders have all the needs for surfing from technical to history and culture.With 100% national staff, professional and experienced in the field.
Reviewed July 8, 2017 via mobile

My 13&15 year old wanted to surf while in CR. From the first communication Ariel was professional and accommodating. Out kids we so happy to have natives teach them. It was an awesome experience. Ariels instructor was super fun for the kids they were singing out in the surf!
Highly recommend Ariel and his team!

All reviews
"board"
in 9 reviews
"aerial"

Reviewed May 28, 2017

The daughter and her friend (teens) took the 2 hour surf lesson and had a great experience. Aerial and his group were super friendly and fantastic and had the girls up and surfing within an hour. Highly recommended!

Ariel G, Propietario at Hermosa Riders Surf School, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2017

Thanks for surf with us was a pleasure meeting you.

Reviewed April 7, 2017

What a wonderful family experience. My wife and I wanted to take our two daughters (11 and 14) surfing. We had talked to quite a few different people who said to not waste our money on lessons and to just youtube it. Those people couldn't have been more wrong. We spent 2 hours with Ariel and Gabriella learning to surf. Simple things like how to fall off your board and cover your head, getting out into the surf, and finally catching a wave. Everyone in our family caught multiple waves, WHAT A RUSH!!!! We could not have done this on our own for first timers. Ariel spent a great amount of time with our two daughters making sure they caught as many waves as possible. That evening at dinner (our last night in Costa Rica) we asked our daughters what their highlight from our trip to Costa Rica was (ziplining, seeing monkeys and sloths at Manual Antonio National Park). Both of them said SURFING with Hermosa Riders Surf School. They said it was a great experience that we all did as a family, and Ariel and Gabriella made sure we all had the proper technique and caught many waves. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND TAKING SURF LESSONS FROM HERMOSA RIDERS SURF SCHOOL!

Ariel G, Propietario at Hermosa Riders Surf School, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2017

Thanks Family it was a pleasure you take a great people like your family and always will be happy to teach surf for everyone around the world, because the ocean makes means our life.

Reviewed February 21, 2017 via mobile

I had a fantastic time with Ariel and his crew! If you are looking for an instructor, Ariel and Hermosa Riders are highly recommended!