“Good job” 5 of 5 stars

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Good job”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013

My wife and two kids took a lesson and were off in the ocean in no time. They highly recommend Ricardo and his team.

Visited December 2013

Jaco, Costa Rica
3 attraction reviews
“Great New Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

Great experience and exercise leaning to paddle board. Joice was great and her lessons are a must. I am planing on having Joice to my Bar Surf Dogs in Jaco for a Workshop on Friday the 22 of November at 6PM if anyone is in town. The workshop is free and everyone will get a 20% discount on everything in the bar during the workshop. You must hookup with Joice while you are in Costa Rica!

Visited October 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Had so much fun and learned a lot!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

Joice is a great teacher and this lesson is definitely worth doing!!! She is really knowledgeable and really takes the time to work with you and make sure you get it! She even goes out on the water with you to show you and help you get the form down. Also, she is really sweet and fun so it just makes the whole experience a great one! I've done paddle boarding before but I learned so much more after this lesson than lessons in the past.

San Jose, Costa Rica
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“SUP Excellence !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

A very serious company that will for sure make your SUP experience amazing, conveniently located in costa Rica´s Central Pacific.

1 Thank CARICACO
Atlanta, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“You must do this! Fantastic experience.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

We spent a week in Costa Rica, seeing and doing all kinds of outstanding, unusual, interesting things- like seeing the rainforest, ziplining, going to the spa, and checking out Jaco. SUP yoga with Joice was our favorite activity out of many outstanding experiences; I loved her calm and sisterly demeanor, and we loved the relaxing-yet-challenging yoga, the strength of the paddleboarding. I had never been on a board before, but Joice showed me exactly what to do. I felt very safe and prepared, and I am so grateful.

2 Thank HiltAtl