“Hearty and satisfying Chinese!”
Review of Yin Xing - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Yin Xing
Cuisines: Chinese
Description: This is a new restaurant.
Description: This is a new restaurant.
Reviewed June 18, 2013 via mobile

This unassuming restaurant (across from Sol Fruta and next to Panaderia Artesenal) epitomizes the essence of "fast Chinese food". The chef in the back is a hardworking master of the wok as you can hear him clanging out dishes as soon as you order. I'll be honest. I am Cantonese Chinese, and my mother was a skilled cook, so I had comparatively low expectations for Yin Xing. However, I ordered the Chop suey beef, and I received a BEAUTIFUL plate of tender noodles, velvety beef slices, and chunks of four different vegetables- chayote, broccoli, napa cabbage, and carrots. What a delightful surprise! It was perfectly seasoned and this Chinese girl's heart was so satisfied by a meal reminiscent of Mom's cooking. Please go and support this restaurant! It's such a great solid option on this quieter side of Jaco!