“Can't wait to come back!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Driftwood Grill & Lounge - CLOSED

Driftwood Grill & Lounge
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, American, Seafood, Mediterranean, Contemporary
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Description: Playa Jaco's Newest Grill & Lounge .A Contemporary, Elegant Relaxed atmosphere and Decor ,Serving Casual and Finer Fare . Cold Beer , Wine and Spirits served with a Smile . Pizza, Pastas, Hamburgers, Sandwiches , Steak & Seafood , Special Vegetarian Dishes.We offer a Quiet Relaxing atmosphere with Large 55 Inch TV's to Enjoy your Favorite sports .Jaco's R&R Bar - " Relaxed & Refined" ! " Drift on In Soon!"
Beaumont, Texas
“Can't wait to come back!!!!”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

My first time in Jaco and I saw the Driftwood from the street. Man am I glad I stopped in! Food was great! Folks were friendly and the beer was cold!! Was treated like family the minute I sat down!! Can't wait to come back and as the owner Dale says "Drift on in!!"

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank Cody W

Beaumont, Texas
“Outstanding Once Again !!!!”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Well I had vacation time and was with my friends I thought I would celebrate July 4th in Jaco !!!
I previously visited Driftwood prior in March 2013 and my experience was everything was great, and I wanted to come back to an exceptional greeting of friendly staff in a friendly extremely clean atmosphere!
Was greeted in style and elegance. Had a few drinks, prices were reasonable, service was excellent and food outstanding,was to die for !!
My stay was from July 3rd to July 8th which I returned to the Driftwood numerous times, Excellent pizza, pasta, fresh salads etc., I had pork chops ,potatoe wedges to name a few all good combinations, everything always hot and fresh and the place was exceptionally clean.
Well Job Done once again Dale and Staff!
If you are coming to Jaco or live there I strongly recommend Driftwood as the place to be served like a king , with cold beverages and great food varietys that would fit for your queen and the family

Oh yeah if you karoke or at least try, a lot of fun there as well. I have been here on 2 separate visits with 2 different groups and I look forward to my 3rd venture prior to xmas 2013 Can't wait!
Darrel K BEAUMONT TEXAS!!!!

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank Darrel K
Jaco, Costa Rica
“Best Pizzza”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

In a land of great ingredients but mediocre restaurants finding a great pizza with the best Italian sausage I have had since I moved here was a highlight to my week.
The restaurant is nicely done super clean bathrooms and friendly staff. On top of all that very reasonably priced.
You must try it out.

4 Thank foodfan222
Bangkok, Thailand
“Great MEAT LOVERs Pizza”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

Dale and staff understand what good customer service is and providing a quality product at a good price. The Meat lovers pizza my friends and I eat was American standard lots of cheese lots and a variety of well prepared meats too include Italian sausage, my favorite!!!
The place was clean and nicely decorated; I’ll be back on my next visit!!!

Karl & Friends

3 Thank karl_underhill
Esparza, Costa Rica
“Best pizza in Jaco!”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

The only pizzeria in Jaco that offers real Italian sausage as a topping. Awesome food and great atmosphere. Nicest restaurant in Jaco, hands down! A must for any visit to Jaco Beach, Costa Rica!

2 Thank johncgipson
dale B, Owner at Driftwood Grill & Lounge, responded to this review, June 10, 2013
Thanks John ,, It was Great to meet Your Family & Your Buddy Karl !
We are Happy You enjoyed the pizzas ,, Lorenzo does a great Job with Hand Made Thin Crust and we Only use Premium Ingredients & Toppings -- Our Favorite is the " Italian Sausage" which is Hand Made from a 3rd Generation Family Recipe .. Gringo Style !

We hope to see you all back again soon .
Regards to your Family,