“Thalken Vacation ”

and up
ATVs Jungle Discover 3hrs
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: We are dedicated to providing tours, vacation rental, transportation across the country and nightlife options, committed to quality, friendly and personalised customer service. We have available a variety of recreational plans, outdoor adventure and relaxation all surrounded by nature. We combine the enjoyment of daily choices with night, to make the most of your holidays, we offer a complete solution to your needs, visit our stand and feel the difference. Ask about our special packages or let us know how you would design your own.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed April 3, 2017 via mobile

We would Never take a trip to Costa Rica without Diego!!!! Diego made our trip to Costa Rica! We have never experienced the kind of customer service that we received from Diego. He met us at the beginning of our trip to see what we wanted to do and had the itinerary done and emailed to us within a few hours. He set up the best tours and had everything we wanted included. He took us to restaurants so we could experience true Tico dishes. Wonderful casada with Louisa! We had a very active vacation with 3 adult children and 2 twelve year old grandchildren. He picked us up at our condo and brought us back after each adventure. I don't have enough wonderful things to say about Diego except NEVER go to Costa Rica without him!!!!!!! ❤️

All reviews
in 8 reviews
"condo"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed March 22, 2017

Let me start by saying if I were planning another trip to Costa Rica, the first thing I'd do is contact Diego. He was born and raised in the country and knows where the best activities are, the safest places to visit are...he's just a really good go to about Costa Rica life...not to mention, his english skills are flawless.

We used Diego for airport transportation, he was excellent and made stops along the way for souvenir shopping. My daughter wanted to see a sloth above all else. On our last day, Diego took us to the Monkey Mangrove Tour. My daughter saw her sloth, and we were able to experience the monkey's in the wild as well. It was a really fun day. Diego can organize any tour or activity you can think of...I highly recommend contacting him if you're planning a trip to Costa Rica.

Reviewed March 10, 2017 via mobile

I am so glad we found Diego at Costa Rica D Tours in Jaco. He was so friendly and knowledgeable. We booked two tours with him and he provided transportation to the airport. The monkey mangrove tour is a must! The driver showed up in an immaculate Mercedes van with cold drinks and fresh fruit. Once we got to the tour site, we were introduced to the resident 3 toed sloth, who happened to come down from her tree. We rode in a boat with our guide, Crazy Alex, who was enthusiastic and knowledgeable. We were able to interact with some cappuchin monkeys, see a crocodile and lots of other fauna. We went to a great restaurant with local cuisine and continued on to a beautiful beach in Manuel Antonio with chairs with umbrellas waiting for us. I wish we had met Diego on our first day in CR, I would booked an excursion with him everyday.

Reviewed March 10, 2017

We travelled with 10 of us family and friends to Costa Rica. Organizing excursions and transportation for 10 is sometimes challenging. We found Diego with Costa Rica D tours and he eased all my stress with arranging transportation and tours. The monkey mangrove tour along with the Manuel Antonio beach excursion was a lifetime memory made that day. Diego assures you have a memorable tour and memories to have.Highly recommend you have Diego help with all your excursions to make the most of your time in Costa Rica without having to worry about anything.