“Diego Was Excellent!”

and up
ATVs Jungle Discover 3hrs
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: We are dedicated to providing tours, vacation rental, transportation across the country and nightlife options, committed to quality, friendly and personalised customer service. We have available a variety of recreational plans, outdoor adventure and relaxation all surrounded by nature. We combine the enjoyment of daily choices with night, to make the most of your holidays, we offer a complete solution to your needs, visit our stand and feel the difference. Ask about our special packages or let us know how you would design your own.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access
Reviewed March 10, 2017

We travelled with 10 of us family and friends to Costa Rica. Organizing excursions and transportation for 10 is sometimes challenging. We found Diego with Costa Rica D tours and he eased all my stress with arranging transportation and tours. The monkey mangrove tour along with the Manuel Antonio beach excursion was a lifetime memory made that day. Diego assures you have a memorable tour and memories to have.Highly recommend you have Diego help with all your excursions to make the most of your time in Costa Rica without having to worry about anything.

All reviews
in 8 reviews
"condo"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed March 4, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I came to Costa Rica on our honeymoon and got set up with Diego to book a fishing trip, he arranged and provided transportation to a great trip offshore! He even offered to set up a romantic dinner with the fish we caught and take us hiking in the morning. We will definitely be contacting Costa Rica d tours for our next trip and look forward to working with Diego again.

1  Thank kcartercota
Reviewed January 1, 2017

I took four tours with Costa Rica D tours and they were all great! Diego is very helpful. We booked the atv, zip line and horse back riding tour, the catamaran to Tortuga island, the catamaran and tour of Manuel Antonio national park and the volcano and la paz waterfall garden tour. Diego's brother in law, Marvin, was our tour guide. He was great. Very friendly and knowledgeable and a good driver. The tours are all in a small van, so you won't have too many people on your trip. They are also very reasonably priced. If you do the combo tours be prepared for a full day. I highly recommend booking with these guys. My favourite tour was the atv tour.

1  Thank CubaJen
Reviewed November 21, 2016

I read great reviews about Diego and decided to book all of my excursions with him. Those reviews didn't do him justice. Our whole trip was planned prior to arriving in Jaco, but when we arrived we learned, due to unforeseen circumstances, there needed to be some changes. Everything was seamless. Diego kept us informed every step of the way.

I was celebrating my birthday while in Costa Rica and an old friend of mine came to Costa Rica to surprise me and celebrate with me. Diego handled everything. I was truly surprised and was so appreciative of how he went out of his way to make my birthday even more special. Diego was always on time and willing to go above an beyond to make sure our stay was memorable. He even took my friend, who is a workout fanatic, to the gym so he wouldn't miss a workout!

Diego listened to everything I said I wanted to do in our limited time in Costa Rica and he delivered. We rode ATVs, zip lined, rappelled down waterfalls, and best of all I had the time of my life with the monkeys. Diego has a personal relationship with all the tour and excursion companies, he knew the names of all our guides. Whenever Diego could not personally pick us up, he sent the kindest most accommodating people to pick us up. We felt like we were apart of his family.

If you are visiting Costa Rica and you want to have a memorable, stress free experience, I highly recommend Diego and Costa Rica D Tours!

See more reviews
Reviewed November 14, 2016

I felt so bad, after making the first set of arrangements,the whole group wants to do different things, everyone changes their minds and i thought it was gonna be a nightmare, but Diego came through and made everything work seamless and did it all with a big smile on his face saying Pura Vida,,,. Not sure how he worked it out but everyone got what they wanted and it was pulled off with no errors , we were only in town for 4 days and we got to do everything ,,,,, fishing, atv, zip-line, crocodile tour..and surf lessons.. we were happy with everything!!!!