“Great food.”

Green Room
Ranked #7 of 161 Restaurants in Jaco
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We are a laid back casual artisan restaurant in the heart of Jaco Beach. We serve upscale comfort, and gourmet food without all the fuss of fine dining. We work with several organic farms, and artisan food producers in our area and throughout the country. We combine these local flavors with international cooking techniques to bring you a truly unique dining experience. Everything we serve at Green Room is made fresh with the best ingredients our country has to offer! Sometimes it takes a little longer, but we hope that if you have taken the time to join us you'll appreciate having your food prepared to order. If you're used to McDonald's and Subway maybe we aren't for you :-) So if you're in Jaco, come by...relax and enjoy some great food in our laid back dinning room or in the garden....stay for some live music, bar games, or just to chat! We have live music every Friday with local and visiting musicians....as well as specials every day, and evening. We serve brunch, lunch, and dinner six days a week for dine-in, take out, or delivery...and also have a full bar and weekly artisan cocktail specials. So if you want a break from the usual Jaco tourist traps, come by for a visit...hope to see you soon, PURA VIDA!
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Great food.”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

While camping at a surf spot I met the owners on their first weekend break since opening this restaurant. In the end I didn't actually make it to Jaco on this last trip, but I have to give them 5 stars for the delicious casado they produced from the cooler box, accompanied by a cold chocolatey, coffee-ish, full-bodied craft beer. It was so great after being cooked, cooled, driven 150km on unsealed roads, reheated and then "plated" in my enamel mug, that I reckon it's gotta be fantastic at home.
Thanks guys, and see you when I'm in Jaco next.

Visited April 2013

Windermere, Florida
“Absolutely amazing!”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Kip & Raquel have what I consider to be Jaco's best keep secret. My only regret is that I didn't find The Green Room till the end of my stay. A must if you're in Jaco.

• Visited May 2013
“Unique”
Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

We loved green room and went there 3x on our trip while in jaco. Everything was fresh, organic and the best banana pancake I've ever had- my hubby and I
Split it along with crab cake Benedict and a meat omelette. It's a very cool, laid back atmosphere and reminds me of dinner at a friends house. I recommend this place because of the organic nature and twist they put on the entrees flavors.

• Visited May 2013
Royal Tunbridge Wells, United Kingdom
“Best in Jaco!”
Reviewed April 30, 2013 via mobile

Wonderful relaxed airy atmosphere in Jaco surfing town. Great natural and organic foods and drinks. Kudos to owners Kip and Raquel as well as their terrific bartender, Laura.

• Visited April 2013
Jaco, Costa Rica
“A GREAT ADDITION TO JACO”
Reviewed April 26, 2013

I just had a wonderful breakfast at one of Jaco's newest restaurants (my first visit). Very new but really together. Met one of the young owners - very impressive & a great attitude. I like a fairly hard to get right omelet & it was done right. Super service, nice & airy, very clean. I will be going back.

• Visited April 2013