My wife and I have visited Costa Rica in the past and fell in love with the Country. We always knew we wanted to go back. We finally had the opportunity to do so last month and when were looking to book our trip, we could not even remember the name of the hotel we stayed in. Only that we stayed in Jaco Beach.
We researched many hotels prior to booking this time. We chose the Copacabana. We both feel this was the BEST choice we could have made. It is a beautiful hotel located right on the beach. We enjoyed our meals looking out on to the beach surrounded by tropical landscaping. My wife is a vegan and the Chefs catered to her as if they themselves were vegan. I myself enjoyed many of the Costa Rican dishes on the menu including a dinner prepared for us with a Mahi we had caught earlier in the day on a fishing trip we took. The Copacabana has much to be desired, but the greatest feature the Copacabana has to offer is its top notch staff. We could not have been treated better if we were royalty. Ginger our amazing bartender, event coordinator, hostess and the many other hats she wears treated us like family. She always greeted us with a big smile and on our last day there we had the pleasure of meeting her family, who are just as friendly as she is. Another staff member of the Copacabana who made our trip unforgettable is Dave! Dave went out of his way to make sure we not only were comfortable at the hotel but also provided us with anything we needed from the use of a laptop to suggestions on places we should visit. He could have been our own personal travel agent he was so informative. His outgoing, friendly personality will never be forgotten and we enjoyed many evenings hanging out with Dave. My wife and I have found friends in Costa Rica and look forward to returning year after year. We will never again forget the name of the hotel we stayed in, because we will never stay anywhere other than the Copacabana.
Thanks again Ginger & Dave for an amazing trip!
Your new friends,
Rich & Denise
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Copacabana Hotel is the only Adult, Clothing Optional, Beach Front Resort in Costa Rica the area. Is nestled in the famous town of Jaco, on the beach in Costa Rica’s Central Pacific Region. Our resort offers a party atmosphere with daily and nightly activities, pool parties, live music, karaoke, DJ’s, theme parties, and much more and spectacular views of the sunset. Our knowledgeable, friendly and hospitable staff looks forward to welcoming you to one of the most relaxed and friendliest ocean front resort in Costa Rica. While staying with us, enjoy a relaxing massage or other spa treatments in our new spa, Coconut Palms. Enjoy fine dining or local dishes in our on-site ocean front restaurant, Ocean Waves with a large menu Seafood, BBQ, from asian to mexican to italian to peruvian. Have a drink, catch up on the game and make new friends at Naked Iguana Sports and Wet Bar and restaurant. We offer two swimming pools one clothing optional and one nude and nude Jacuzzi. Inquire at our front desk about fishing charters, tours and golf packages. We are certain that your visit to the Copacabana Hotel and Suites will be a lasting memory. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Copacabana Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copacabana Hotel And Suites
- Copacabana Hotel Jaco
- Copacabana Hotel & Suites Costa Rica/Jaco