We had quite a few problems with this hotel. When paying 200 a night you don't expect any. At first they tried to squeeze us in a tiny room with no space that was hot. It was supposedly the room we picked but was not at all like it was pictured online. The one pictured online had a bedroom and living room but the one they put us in was just one tiny room. Than after they finally moved us to a bigger room of course they charged us more even though the room we booked was pictured completely wrong. Once we were in the bigger room the toilet didn't flush. When we went to the front desk to tell them about the problem they blamed us! They said they couldn't move us to a new room so we had to sit through about an hour of them trying to fix it until we finally told them we wanted to go to sleep and to please deal with it in the morning when we would be gone. They did finally fix it. Also, it was a pain getting fresh towels. Sometimes they wouldn't give us any other times only like 1 or 2. They only thing that kept us from completely hating this place were the employees. They had great personalities. Thanks to them we were able to enjoy our stay a little more. The restaurant in the hotel is very good. Everything is made fresh and its delicious. Well to get to the point the hotel charges way to much for what it is. If I am paying 200 a night I expect to get taken care of much better. I hope this helps.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Copacabana Hotel is the only Adult, Clothing Optional, Beach Front Resort in Costa Rica the area. Is nestled in the famous town of Jaco, on the beach in Costa Rica’s Central Pacific Region. Our resort offers a party atmosphere with daily and nightly activities, pool parties, live music, karaoke, DJ’s, theme parties, and much more and spectacular views of the sunset. Our knowledgeable, friendly and hospitable staff looks forward to welcoming you to one of the most relaxed and friendliest ocean front resort in Costa Rica. While staying with us, enjoy a relaxing massage or other spa treatments in our new spa, Coconut Palms. Enjoy fine dining or local dishes in our on-site ocean front restaurant, Ocean Waves with a large menu Seafood, BBQ, from asian to mexican to italian to peruvian. Have a drink, catch up on the game and make new friends at Naked Iguana Sports and Wet Bar and restaurant. We offer two swimming pools one clothing optional and one nude and nude Jacuzzi. Inquire at our front desk about fishing charters, tours and golf packages. We are certain that your visit to the Copacabana Hotel and Suites will be a lasting memory. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Copacabana Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copacabana Hotel And Suites
- Copacabana Hotel Jaco
- Copacabana Hotel & Suites Costa Rica/Jaco