Went to Jaco Beach without a reservation and Tried to get into Claritas but was full. They recommended to me CopaCabana. I got the the recption area and a Filipino lady attended us. She was so sweet and accomodating to our request. The whole staff was excellent. I must say the price was very good for two double beds. Had a great air condition, Fan, Cable TV and hot water. The place was very clean in and out of the room. It has a pool with swim up bar, restaurant and in on the beach. I would not take kids at night as a couple of night girls will roam the bar at night. The hotel does not let many enter as the bar is not that big. I only saw three that night. Another gentleman had gone fishing and brought back some nice Mahi Mahi fish which the kitchen had prepared for him. Over all This is a great clean place to stay and it was $100.00 for the room with tax. Just remember Jaco is really not for families yet. I probably would not even let my teenage kids get in the rough tides as they do have many rip currents. Maybe once all the new American hotel chains finish being built then this will be more family driven. Unfortunately then, Jaco will just be another American tourist trap.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Copacabana Hotel is the only Adult, Clothing Optional, Beach Front Resort in Costa Rica the area. Is nestled in the famous town of Jaco, on the beach in Costa Rica’s Central Pacific Region. Our resort offers a party atmosphere with daily and nightly activities, pool parties, live music, karaoke, DJ’s, theme parties, and much more and spectacular views of the sunset. Our knowledgeable, friendly and hospitable staff looks forward to welcoming you to one of the most relaxed and friendliest ocean front resort in Costa Rica. While staying with us, enjoy a relaxing massage or other spa treatments in our new spa, Coconut Palms. Enjoy fine dining or local dishes in our on-site ocean front restaurant, Ocean Waves with a large menu Seafood, BBQ, from asian to mexican to italian to peruvian. Have a drink, catch up on the game and make new friends at Naked Iguana Sports and Wet Bar and restaurant. We offer two swimming pools one clothing optional and one nude and nude Jacuzzi. Inquire at our front desk about fishing charters, tours and golf packages. We are certain that your visit to the Copacabana Hotel and Suites will be a lasting memory. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, HotelsforEveryone, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Copacabana Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copacabana Hotel And Suites
- Copacabana Hotel Jaco
- Copacabana Hotel & Suites Costa Rica/Jaco