I stayed here for a month last summer. It is right in the center of Jaco on the beach, which was important, because I was traveling alone. It's also behind the only lifeguard station in Jaco, so if you get stuck in the riptide, at least you'll be saved! I got a good deal for the month, even having to pay a lot extra for A/C. It also had a full kitchen. The room was simple, but clean. It is family-owned and I found them very helpful and friendly. There are no extras like food or a bar, but you get what you pay for. I will probably stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beach front hotel, located in dowtown Jaco. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Apartotel Flamboyant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartotel Flamboyant Jaco
- Apartotel Flamboyant Costa Rica/Jaco