First of all you get what you paid for it's not a 5 star hotel!!! So stop complaning like it was!!
The hotel is about an hour and a half to two hours away from San Jose. Nice drive but do expect alot of hills and winding roads.
The hotel grounds were very well maintained, rooms were clean and spacious and comfortable, bathrooms were nice and spacious too!! Dinning room was on the second floor open air concept very nice!! Food was keept very divers for all meas,l you will see your basics day in and day out but expect that in any hotel. you just can't go to a central american hotel and not see rice and beans for breakfast lunch and dinner it's unheard of (i'm spanish) I live by that code!! Joking aside the hotel staff was amezing very friendly and helpfull except for a few bad apples at the front desk!!
The bar staff was AMAZING...Props to those guys and girls!! Ask them to make you a MyTie!!!
Yummy thinking of it!! Anyways during the day realisticly your not in your room...we were out an about on a tour or SHOPPING!! Lots and lots of great stuff to buy, i didn't know where to start. you'll get some really good shots of the sunt set... i never made it to the sunrise had to settel for sunsets..beautiful never the less!!
One thing the hotel mentions internet access for free but be ware that their is only one computer and it's "slow" ya so their is and internet cafe down the main road where you can call back home and check your emails for cheep!
Oh and the hotel puts on a really good saturday night show in the bar so don't miss it some our group missed it and it was the best night we had (it was agroup of 30) the ones that missed it hear about it the next day and felt left out!!! And if you are thinking of skinny dipping well go out their in a group, take only beach towles on ( some one from our skinny dipping club got their cloths stolen by a local at night on the beach).
Don't expect the 5 star pool ...........nooooooo it's anice pool clean and it's not salty, it's refresing after all day at sea!!
I don't recomend Tortuga Island on the Calypso..Island was dissapointing nothing there to do...and the little few things you have to pay for it...no worth the trip!!
I do recomend the Canopy tour, horse back and water falls, manuel antonio national park, Baldi Arenal Tour was the best!!!
Anyways hope this helps make you decision!!
Okay so i can't spell...sorry!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Central Pacific region and just an hour and a half away from downtown San José, this beachfront hotel offers a premier experience in one of Costa Rica's favorite beach destinations. This all-inclusive resort provides guests with unlimited food and drinks, as well as exciting activities for all ages, outdoor swimming pools and tennis and volleyball courts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Best Western Jaco Beach All Inclusive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Jaco Beach Hotel Jaco
- Jaco Best Western
- Jaco Beach
- Best Western Jaco Beach All Inclusive Resort Costa Rica