I would rate it excellent but exclent is hard to be, so above average is my rating.The BW Jaco was a great stay for me, i really enjoyed the stay there. If you take the all inclusive you will do well by it. The daily meals were very good, the choices were nice i at things like marlin which i hadnt had before, and was very good. There seviche items were amazing, yucka ceviche , squash ceviche all excellent. They had a breakfast sausage that was to die for i think i pigged out on at least 8 pices each morning, on top of my eggs any style pancakes, bacon,fresh fruits, etc... i never had the lunch as i was always out and about i rented a scooter from "Rent@me" right down the street on the left by beatle bar ask for Garcia he's the owner, tell him the bald gringo told u about his shop he will discount the scooters.(check the gas though) i ran out but maybe because i put like 150 miles on it. the scooter really gave me the freedom i needed. any way back to the hotel. i ate the dinners and they to were really great aside from the well done meats (which is how they eat meats there) but still very good. If you want a snack during the day go to the bar and they have a small grill there try the ceviche yum! well that about covers the food ,now for the Bar drink all day what can i say it's open . the hotel itself was very clean there was always someone cleaning somthing there, the place was spotless. My room was very comfortable the only complant about the room was the room safe, which they charge $3 dollars US a day. which i thought was a little outragious, not so much the cost but the fact they charge at all,it would seem to me that you would want your guest to feel safe when they leave there rooms. Oh well maybe it's just me !! then they give you a key on a stick i dont know where u r going to leave that key but it reminded me of when u go to a gas station bathroom and you get the key on a stick (hey BW invest in some new electronic safes where u make your own combo ) If u have stuff u want to really secure use the lobby safe at the reception desk it's free !! go figure! i kept my passport and cash there, and at nite i left my i-pod and camera etc in the room safe.
Night life in Jaco is funny didnt know about the hookers. ohh well "so senior is that a safe key in your pocket" .... the beatle bar is a little walk from the hotel but i felt very safe doing it, if u want take a cab 500 carona's any where along the strip i have to say the beatle bar was a lot of fun hoockers aside, the music is great "rock" there are many friendly people there to meet as well .it's a destination spot all the guys there were told by someone who had been to jaco "u have to go there" then down the street there is the monkey bar what a hoot!!!! dance to great club music. guy's if love to dance but no chick would ever ask u too dance, just wink at a hoocker and dance your booty off if she wants to make a deal just tell her u are at the Best Western they back off imidiatly "no hoe's allowed at the best western..... thankfully!!!!!
there are other places to go as well for great sunsets go to clarita's (go to the BW beach and turn right walk 200 meters or less)the staff there is really nice ...also good food at pancho villa's the squid with rice was great.. good bars on the beaches on the little side roads. or try a fish taco at "fish taco" down the south end of town also there is Mas X menos a grocery store . well i could go on forever about what a great trip i had but thank you Best Western Jaco for a wonderful stay Your staff deserves a big "THANK YOU " and i will see you soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Central Pacific region and just an hour and a half away from downtown San José, this beachfront hotel offers a premier experience in one of Costa Rica's favorite beach destinations. This all-inclusive resort provides guests with unlimited food and drinks, as well as exciting activities for all ages, outdoor swimming pools and tennis and volleyball courts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Jaco Beach All Inclusive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Jaco Beach Hotel Jaco
- Jaco Best Western
- Jaco Beach
- Best Western Jaco Beach All Inclusive Resort Costa Rica