We stayed in this place, what a mistake! We were traveling through and thought we'd do the all inclusive for a night, the only good thing was that our stay was only a night. The rooms are very dated, and I mean very dated. The AC sounded like an aircraft. The pools alright and it was nice that the drinks were included. The food though was pants, it was pretty clear it was done as cheaply as possible. When we went to bed at 10pm for an early night the music in the bar started and wouldn't finish till 1am. This was just a normal weekday night. It was so loud there pretty much wasn't anywhere you could get away from it. Reception didn't care, wasn't their problem. Their answer was we could try and move all our stuff into another room and see if that worked but it probably wouldn't was there answer. If all you want to do is eat rubbish food and get smashed every night, you'll have a great time, otherwise avoid.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Central Pacific region and just an hour and a half away from downtown San José, this beachfront hotel offers a premier experience in one of Costa Rica's favorite beach destinations. This all-inclusive resort provides guests with unlimited food and drinks, as well as exciting activities for all ages, outdoor swimming pools and tennis and volleyball courts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Best Western Jaco Beach All Inclusive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Jaco Beach Hotel Jaco
- Jaco Best Western
- Jaco Beach
- Best Western Jaco Beach All Inclusive Resort Costa Rica