Our two adjoining rooms were nice. The maid kept them very clean. Would have liked tissues and other usual supplies in the bathroom. The food in the buffet restaurant was mediocre. Was surprised the fruit and dessert quality was poor. The policy of making reservations at the restaurant only from 7-9 in the morning did not make sense. Some days we remembered this after 9 and were not able to make a reservation. The times we did get to eat there we enjoyed it, but noticed very few tables were in use. If we had known the buffet food was not that good, we wouldn't have paid for it for our entire stay. We did like that the resort was a short walking distance from the downtown area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Central Pacific region and just an hour and a half away from downtown San José, this beachfront hotel offers a premier experience in one of Costa Rica's favorite beach destinations. This all-inclusive resort provides guests with unlimited food and drinks, as well as exciting activities for all ages, outdoor swimming pools and tennis and volleyball courts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN Jaco Beach All Inclusive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Jaco Beach Hotel Jaco
- Jaco Best Western
- Jaco Beach
- BEST WESTERN Jaco Beach All Inclusive Resort Costa Rica