Hotel Jaco Beach Club review!
• Reasonably priced. The rooms were old, but well maintained, the beds comfortable, the bathrooms nice and apparently remodeled. The A/C worked well, but was a little noisy.
• All Inclusive, $40 per day, per person, which includes buffet Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. It also includes all you can drink from 10am to midnight. All the tropical drinks, beer and wine you can drink. The best part being you can choose the days to include. This means when you go on tour all day, you don’t have to purchase that days meal and drink plan.
• The grounds were very well maintained, and beautifully landscaped. The pool was clean, warm and refreshing. The beach was only a short walk away, all of 100 yards. There were plenty of lounge chairs, and we relaxed out on the lawn, under a pleasant umbrella and shade tree. Overlooking the ocean.
• Loved the fact they put out coffee at 5am for us early risers. Costa Rican coffee is to die for.
• The staff was extremely friendly and helpful.
• Food advisors say that a good sign for a restaurant’s quality is their ability to prepare soups. I enjoyed a number of great soups and this was special to me. The wife and I were well impressed with the breakfast. Homemade omelets, plenty of fruit, bacon, sausage, ham, home fried potatoes, the country favorite, black beans and rice, plus other good stuff.
The bad, well it was not that bad?
• Extremely loud music on Friday and Saturday nights, disco? Not pleased with this event. I know the youth love to party, but why so loud, for so long? They offer a weekend special and the place loads up with people. We old people need our rest? Insulate the windows and turn down the power?
• No Kleenex in the room, why?
• Although tasty, both lunch and dinner buffets blend together. The beef was soft and mushy, the various fish dishes, all tasted the same, the pasta with meat sauce, had no meat sauce? They need to add Ranch dressing for their salads. We felt we ate the same lunch and dinner day after day and certainly grew tired of it? Fortunately with the choose your day plan, we avoided total loss of interest by not buying the plan on the days we toured and were gone most of the day.
• WiFi, how great, we connected, yet it was down almost as often as it was up? The local computer station was down the whole week we stayed there. Come on people, it’s a WiFi world; get your internet action together? Add some working computers!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Central Pacific region and just an hour and a half away from downtown San José, this beachfront hotel offers a premier experience in one of Costa Rica's favorite beach destinations. This all-inclusive resort provides guests with unlimited food and drinks, as well as exciting activities for all ages, outdoor swimming pools and tennis and volleyball courts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Priceline so you can book your Best Western Jaco Beach All Inclusive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Jaco Beach Hotel Jaco
- Jaco Best Western
- Jaco Beach
- Best Western Jaco Beach All Inclusive Resort Costa Rica