We had to be there at 13:30 to give back our rented car. very long explanations with the guy at the gate. Very long Time for checking in. Had to wait in the lobby for more than an hour. I understand that checking Time is 15:00, but We were told we had to pay 25$ just to be around while waiting. I refused, i had a paid reservation for the whole week. This was abusive! Food is basic. Only one restaurant, with depressing atmosphère, like an hospital cafeteria. No parasols in the swimming pool area or the beach. The town of Jaco is a tourist trap. The town is very very dirty. Don't go there during Costa rican school vacations. More kids than water in the swimming pool.
Clean room. Make sure to bee on the garden side if you want to sleep before 2AM. Very noisy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Central Pacific region and just an hour and a half away from downtown San José, this beachfront hotel offers a premier experience in one of Costa Rica's favorite beach destinations. This all-inclusive resort provides guests with unlimited food and drinks, as well as exciting activities for all ages, outdoor swimming pools and tennis and volleyball courts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Best Western Jaco Beach All Inclusive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Jaco Beach Hotel Jaco
- Jaco Best Western
- Jaco Beach
- Best Western Jaco Beach All Inclusive Resort Costa Rica