“Great food and drinks!”
Review of Surf Dogs - CLOSED

Surf Dogs
Cuisines: American, Bar, Grill
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We are located 20M off of the road in front of Budget Rental Car. We have inside and outside dinning. Check out our Surf Board Dinner Tables.
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Loved the fried plantains and bean dip with their own special homemade hot sauce. The beer was always cold and they had a good selection of mixed drinks. Great place to connect to wifi and check your email.

1  Thank MaccaFan1
There are newer reviews for Surf Dogs

Reviewed March 15, 2013

Just got back from a 7 day trip to Jaco with a group of 15 people and we were in Surf Dogs at least once, if not twice a day! Food and drinks are good but best part about it is the awesome staff. They can speak Spanish and English and made sure we had fun every night we were there! Most def hit Surf Dogs when in Jaco a chill spot with cool people :) and they have wifi, video games, and a fuse ball table that we all got a lot of use out of!

1  Thank Courtcapo
Reviewed March 5, 2013

While we enjoyed the theme and the live music at this bar, we had such horrible service, I doubt we'll ever go back.

The drinks came fairly quickly and were good, but I'm pretty sure the waitress forgot our food order. We had to remind her a few times and then by the time it came out, she had still totally forgotten one person's order. By the time that person received her order...everyone else had finished their food.

The people who ordered burgers, said they were ok. The fries got good ratings. And the fish tacos were good, but had way too much mayo on them.

SurfDogsCR, Gerente at Surf Dogs, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2013

I truly appologize for your bad service, we take pride in being very personal with our clients and always try to provide great customer service. I remember your group and I appologize once again for your long wait, we had a full house and a busy kitchen that night. Currently we are making modifications to the kitchen in order to provide faster service. Thank you for taking your time and writting a review please do come back and ask for me personaly.

Jeffrey Horton

Reviewed March 4, 2013

went here my first trip to jaco didnt no the money my first night i handed the girl double and she didnt give me any change i realized the next day when i learned the money doubles 10 mil colones 20 bucks so i will not be returing to this place ever again old story goes catch more flies with sugar than salt i hate to write bad reviews but it is what it is it was only 10 dollars but its the principal if i would of kept getting drinks she would have took me for whatever she could enjoy the 10

1  Thank ckb732
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Best place for dollar shots and least expensive cocktails in Jaco,nice outdoor seating area.Seemed popular with the late night crowd

1  Thank R S