“if You go Jaco You have to go there.!”
Review of Surf Dogs - CLOSED

Surf Dogs
Cuisines: American, Bar, Grill
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We are located 20M off of the road in front of Budget Rental Car. We have inside and outside dinning. Check out our Surf Board Dinner Tables.
Reviewed December 15, 2012

the place is great the food too and all the staff is very friendly, there is a good place to see sport programs and have a really good time

Reviewed December 13, 2012

So I stopped into Surf Dogs to try the Wings. Some of the best Wings I have ever had. The batter was not greasy and the meat fell off the bone. The atmosphere was also very nice and good service. From the outside you might think it is a tourist trap but this is really a local hangout with local prices. I will be back to try more of the food. It took me a year to walk in the door but I'm glad I did.

Reviewed December 6, 2012

Is a small and nice place with great service and delicious food, fully recommend their caribbean ceviche and the chili con carne hot dog, if you are looking for good ceviche, you should definetly try theirs, one of the best in Costa Rica.

Reviewed December 4, 2012 via mobile

My family and I travel Costa Rica and usually do not expect good service or good food in Jaco. Surf Dogs is the exception. GREAT SERVICE And very good food!! I went here for a late lunch with my wife and daughter and we almost turned away because it appears to be more bar than resturant. We were quickly assured by an employee that our daughter was more than welcome. They encouraged her to play with the football and XBOX. Great daiquiris (they have a wall full) good food! We will be back!!

Reviewed November 23, 2012

I took my buddies from Colorado there and we had a blast! That surfboard thing inside the restaurant was by far the funniest thing I've ever seen.

1  Thank AlbertoCostaR